Sunday 27 April 2014

Sunday Stroll

 Today I followed the advice from Hands free mama, I went for a walk with my husband and left my phone behind.  In the name of being authentic I will tell you it was a little weird and I did have the momentary panic of "what if someone needs me" but I ignored it and you know what it was amazing.  After ten minutes I felt so calm, in a way I haven't felt in years.  I looked at Stuart and said "my soul feels soothed".  


 Searching for beauty in every day life sometimes seems daunting, there can be times where you feel overwhelmed or blinded to beauty.  My goal is to show that it can be found anywhere, today I found mine on a lazy Sunday afternoon stroll with my husband.  



1 comments:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of magpieandhen blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs