Thursday 18 July 2013

Five Favourite....Books

A trip down memory lane....

I have a confession to make. I love children's books! I love curling up on the sofa with a good book.  Children's books can capture your imagination in a special way.


The Harry Potter Series



Whats not to love!
 Its got romance, drama, fight scenes and magic!

The Twilight Series



I was hooked on this and yet I'm not even sure why, its completely addictive!


The Famous Five books

                                                                               source

I think its a love or hate thing, I love these books, 
they are simple, child-like and make me feel like I'm five again.  

Nobodys house



I read this book when I was still in primary school, I was about eight.  
One night when my husband and I first started going out
 we were talking about childhood books and I said I had never seen this book since.  
Turns out it went out of print years ago but he hunted one down for my birthday.
 It's still one of my favourite gifts. Every time I look at it, 
I'm reminded how much he will do to make me happy.


Heidi



Its very simple why this is in my top five! It's a classic.

So does anyone else still read children's books?
 Have you any recommendations?

Hope you enjoy my list!



0 comments:

Post a Comment