Monday 22 July 2013

A place to eat...




When we moved in to our new home, we were very lucky,  family members donated pieces of furniture until we could buy our own.  The only problem being that it was a little small, we have a kind of open house at meal times and it just wasn't big enough.  Ill also confess I'm already thinking about Christmas!  I do like to plan ahead...

I love something like this but its much to big for our dining room




Im pretty sure my husband would choose this one if given a choice 
Dining tables by Kingswood Leisure


However the one we ended up going for was this one.  Its from Harveys,  and we felt it was perfect for us,  it doesnt look to big in the smaller dining room put it happily sits 6-8




I love it so much, the seats are so comfortable. It also extends out in the middle so that we can sit more people if we need too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment